The Sustainable Tourism Products course, mainly directed to the companies that wish to join the Tourism Product Club of Lanzarote’s Biosphere Reserve and develop ecotourism experiences in Lanzarote, ended last Wednesday, 17th of May, 2017.
During the evaluation of the course, the attendees gave its different elements (attendance, objectives, contents, methodology, presentations, organisation, facilities, resources…) very satisfactory marks, with an average of 4.85 out of 5.
Below are the presentations that were used in the course:
- Module 1. Biosphere Reserve.
- Module 2. Nature values of the Canary Islands. Lanzarote.
- Module 3. Agricultural values of Lanzarote.
- Agriculture in Lanzarote. Traditional agricultural systems. Representative farming. Traditional farming in the island of Lanzarote. Marta Peña Hernández.
- Husbandry in Lanzarote. Processed products. Food sovereignty. Francisco Fabelo Marrero.
- Module 4. Heritage values of Lanzarote.
- Module 5. Sustainable tourism products in natural spaces.
- Module 6. Innovation in sustainable tourism workshop.
- Innovating towards responsible and sustainable business models. Xavier Cazorla Clarisó and Javier Tejera Jiménez. Web del 1st Sustainable Tourism Forum of the Canary Islands (Verode) website. Follow the forum on twitter with the hashtag #VerodeTS2017.
- Module 7. Social values of Lanzarote.
- Participative processes in San Bartolomé (Lanzarote). Vanesa Rodríguez Medina and Carlos Aureliano Álamo Abreu.
This course was organised by Lanzarote’s Biosphere Reserve Office with the endorsement of the Spanish Network of Biosphere Reserves and the Spanish Ecotourism Association (soyecoturista), in collaboration with Lanzarote’s UNED.
We would like to thank the course’s speakers and attendees for their dedication and high participation during the three days in which this course took place.
For more information about the Tourism Product Club of Lanzarote’s Biosphere Reserve, you can get in touch with us at the Biosphere Reserve Office!
928810100 ext. 2440 and 2342